Friday, March 4, 2011

Rain, Rain, awesome days!!!

There is nothing like a rainy day! What better way to spend it then camped out in front of the computer watching movies all day long, guilt free of cause. After all, there are no birds a churpping, and the sun's not a shinning. And apart from the occasional rain dance, I find myself house bound and am loving it!!!!!

So here are a couple of shorts that have kept me entertained and needless to say INSPIRED.

Hope you all enjoy the beauty of these films.





And FRANK!!!! This one is for you. I found it. The film is called 'Make-Down' by Maurice Hübner. It's really cool. Well I love it.

MAKE-DOWN (Ausschnitt) from Maurice Hübner on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. "Make Down" is wow! I see that it is a Film Akadamie film. The one I was thinking about that sends animators into a trance is also, I think a Film Akademie film.

    Rainy days are great for research. But also for animating! ("Look out the window. What do you see?")

    The Linderman Island photo 'Silence', is that one of yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Irish Grandma is an absolute crac up!

    ReplyDelete